What you must do while in London:
- London Eye. Don’t go in the middle of the day. It’s open until about 8.30pm, go and watch the sun set over the city with a much shorter ticket line
- Wander through Hyde Park and take it all in. Grab a rug and some food and find a spot by one of the beautiful gardens for a picnic lunch.
- Harry Potter Exhibition. I loooove Harry Potter, and yes, this was one of the best days of my life! It is amazing and I think anyone who has seen the movies should go. Book your tickets online before hand.
- Camden. Go to the markets, wander the streets, eat amazing food, drink, buy gifts you won’t get anywhere else. It’s so so good.
- M&M World. There was no where near as much chocolate in this place as I was hoping, but it’s still fun to visit.
- Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guards. It’s a pretty big deal and a lot of effort goes into the changing, make sure you see it at least once.
- Just stand and admire Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. Soak in the moment, it feels good.
- If you want to be tattooed in London, The Family Business in exmouth market place is amazing with some insane artists.
These are just a few of the things I did in my week visit. It is such an awesome city and I understand why so many people from all over the world choose to make this city their home. Go Explore and be prepared to fall in love with London Town.